Considering Psychotherapy or Psychoanalysis?
These days, Americans by the thousands are considering psychotherapy to help them with many psychological issues, and to help cope with everyday life. In fact, there are a host of psychotherapy options available to you right in the Sudbury-Weston area.
Supplement Your Psychotherapy:
Metropolitan Boston is home to some of the best hospitals and psychoanalysts in the world. Hundreds of Boston area mental health professionals stand ready to assist you! And if you ask, almost all of them will agree that a low-impact, mind and body strengthening fitness program can speed recovery and reduce reliance on medications. How? Endorphin Creation!
Introducing Feel Good Personal Fitness:
Jeff Rutstein, owner of Feel Good Personal Fitness has been personally providing specialized, low impact training regimens for those in psychotherapy for over 20 years. Jeff partners with top Sudbury and Weston area psychotherapists regularly. He will personally create a custom exercise regimen for you, based on your doctors input. For you, the patient, Jeff makes things easy. Train right in your home or office, with NO equipment to buy, and proceed at whatever pace YOU are comfortable with. Jeff’s system of “mindful movements” and breathing techniques have been endorsed by dozens of Boston area mental health professionals; including Alex Vuckovic, MD., Medical Director of The Pavilion at McLean Hospital and he states, “Jeff”s program is perfect for anyone wanting to improve their emotional well-being.”
About Your Personal Trainer, Jeff Rutstein:
- The Feel Good Personal Fitness regimen has been featured in The New York Times, The Washington Post, The Boston Globe, CNN and FOX News!
- Endorsed by dozens of acclaimed M.D.’s, Ph.D’s and Authors
- Noted Author: Rutstein on Fitness
- Best Personal Trainer in Boston, Boston Award Program 2013
- Best of Boston (Health & Fitness Consultant), US Business Association 2008
- Best Personal Trainer in Boston, The Boston Tab: 1997
- Best Samaritan, American Health Magazine: 1994
- Outstanding Fitness Leader, American Fitness: 1992