Exercise Therapy is Proven to Lessen Depression and Anxiety
Like millions of Americans today, you just don’t feel well. Sad. Lethargic. Stressed. Short-tempered and unable to enjoy life. Maybe you are self medicating with drugs or alcohol. Today’s therapists utilize modern therapies, medications, and recommend proven exercise techniques that can get you on the road to recovery…FAST!
Metropolitan Boston is home to some of the best hospitals and mental health professionals in the world. Dozens of Boston area therapists all agree that the low-impact, mind and body strengthening fitness program offered by Feel Good Personal Fitness can speed recovery and reduce reliance on medications. Alex Vuckovic, MD., the Medical Director of The Pavilion at McLean Hospital states, “This exercise program is perfect for anyone wanting to improve their emotional well-being.”
Feel Good Personal Fitness:
For over 20 years, owner and noted author, Jeff Rutstein has been personally providing specialized, low impact training regimens for depression and anxiety sufferers. Jeff partners with top Boston area Therapists and his program truly unique!
- Jeff will personally visit you in your home, office or studio so you can relax, and get well…
- If requested, Feel Good Personal Fitness will furnish any necessary equipment…in some cases, even a home gym!
- No sweating involved! (Unless YOU are Ready!) Jeff emphasizes “mindful movements” and breath control techniques that melt away stress and anxiety
- You will strengthen you mind and body at your own pace, led by a compassionate, caring professional
- Jeff can provide referrals to some the best doctors, therapists and programs in the country! Including world renowned Pavilion at McLean!
- The Feel Good Personal Fitness regimen has been featured in The New York Times, The Washington Post, Reuters, The Boston Globe, CNN and FOX News!
- Endorsed by dozens of acclaimed M.D.’s, Ph.D’s and Authors
- Noted Author: Rutstein on Fitness
- Best Personal Trainer in Boston, Boston Award Program 2013
- Best of Boston (Health & Fitness Consultant), US Business Association 2008
- Best Personal Trainer in Boston, The Boston Tab: 1997
- Best Samaritan, American Health Magazine: 1994
- Outstanding Fitness Leader, American Fitness: 1992