- Patients referred by their mental health professional as part of a clinical treatment program, who are dealing with every day stress or the more daunting prospect of recovering from depression, addiction, eating disorders and other psychiatric conditions.
- High profile executives seeking to manage their everyday stress for greater productivity.
- Individuals who want unparalleled service and the best personal attention.
You can be assured that you will receive the utmost privacy and confidentiality.
A Compassionate and Caring Approach to Total Wellness
Jeff Rutstein provides a compassionate, caring, and individualized approach to emotional and physical wellness. Your sessions of “mindful movements” take place in the comfort of your home, office, or his private studio.
By setting attainable goals and using your current activity level as a starting point, Rutstein will develop a program of depression beating exercise therapy that is tailored to your individual needs. This gradual and gentle program helps reconnect the body and mind; which leads to higher functioning, increased energy, and peace of mind. No sweating involved! (Unless YOU are Ready!).
Alex Vuckovic, M.D., professor of psychiatry at Harvard Medial School, and medical director of The Pavilion at McLean Hospital, states, “Rather than emphasizing the need to get buff, Jeff trains his clients to get their minds and bodies connected through exercise. In that way, his program is far ahead of the game.”
Jeff’s Mindful Movements approach to fitness helps people get over the barriers they face with exercise. Here is what his stress and depression melting exercise program can do for you:
• Improves your body image and self-worth: There is a link between exercise and self-esteem. You feel better when you see your body becoming more toned and losing body fat.
• Gives you a sense of control: Exercising gives you a sense of accomplishment that you’ve done something healthy and positive for yourself.
• Plain-to-see evidence of progress: Your strength steadily increases as long as you stay at; and your ADL’s (activities of daily living) become easier to accomplish.
• Distracts you from problems and negative feelings: Helps “burn off” stress and negative feelings.
• Physical comfort improves- Aches and fatigue that often accompany anxiety and depression become less and less noticeable.
• Compulsive eating typically drops away with exercise: You will be less likely to eat ‘junk’ food when you are exercise and leading a healthier lifestyle.
• Sleep improves: When you tire yourself out with healthy physical exertion.
Experts and Accolades
• “Jeff Rutstein specializes in helping people with emotional problems get moving. He gets them to focus on their specific muscle group instead of their negative thoughts…he gives them a sense of security.“
• ”He is going out of his way to help people who are at their wit’s end. There is no one out there like him… His clients say they feel 1,000 percent better, mentally and physically.”
• “The day you realize you are a divine child loved by us and your Creator, Jeff’s [program] will help guide you to a new life.”
Bernie Siegel, M.D. Author of Love, Medicine & Miracles
• “Jeff’s striking story, and his experience with many clients, illustrates the tremendous psychiatric benefits of a rational exercise program.”
Harrison G. Pope, Jr., M.D. Professor of Psychiatry, Harvard Medical School Read more…
What Clients Are Saying
Jeff Rutstein works with a clientele that value high quality service, privacy, and results. With his mind-body approach and dedication to creating individualized workout plans, he has guided his clients to better health.
• “Consistent exercise has had positive effects with both my body and my mood. It has improved my self-image, self-esteem and depression. Other exercise programs have pushed too hard which made me feel like a weak failure. This program makes me feel like a success every day!”
Greg Sullivan Software Engineer Boston, MA
• “I have found my first positive experience with exercise. Jeff has the ability to nurture, encourage and tap into one’s psyche, as nobody else.”
Rachel Goldberg Financial Consultant Newton, MA
• “I credit Jeff 100 % for my being in better physical and mental shape than I ever imagined possible for a man of my age: 79, and counting.”
Henry Bayton Entrepreneur Weston, MA
• “Jeff’s program has renewed confidence within me. With Jeff’s personal training program I was able to find an outlet for my poor emotional states. My energy picked up, my self image improved, and my overall quality of life was enhanced.”
Joshua Aaron Real Estate Developer Wellesley, MA